Join our Design Team…
We are currently looking for an experienced project designer to work in our design studio in Kintbury. Ideally an experienced furniture maker with good AutoCAD skills or furniture design graduate who has workshop experience and good making skills. The successful candidate will need to have good understanding of materials, manufacturing, project management and design resolution.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
– Liaison with clients and architects, design team & workshop (including sub-contractors)
– Production of client drawings for approval using AutoCAD (2D) including design resolution
– Production of drawings for specialist sub-contractors and procurement of specialist services and/or materials
– Creation of accurate workshop drawings, cutting sheets and specifications for production
– Assisting in the creation of Operation & Maintenance manuals, site method statements and risk assessments
– Co-ordination and management of job to ensure delivery on time and on budget to the highest standard
The successful candidate will report directly to the Contracts Director and needs to be an organised, numerate and literate person, a friendly and confident communicator with the ability to work with the team. The person must have good AutoCAD skills and be proficient with Microsoft Excel essential. Other software programs desired but not essential are MS Project, Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketchup.
Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience.
Please send your CV to email@example.com